Looking for a fun and easy dinner idea for the family this Valentine’s Day? Kids and adults will love these Mini Heart Pizzas!
I just love making food for Valentine’s Day! I loved Valentine’s Day as a kid and have so many fond memories from classroom parties. In fifth grade we had a Valentine Tea and my friend, Cami, played a piano piece for the talent show. She got mixed up while playing and couldn’t remember the song, so she got up and ran out of the room. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t laughing about that still! Sorry, Cam. haha (She’s got plenty of dirt on me so I don’t feel to bad about that story!!)
My kids absolutely love Valentine’s Day, so I try to make it as special as possible. Dinnertime is a great opportunity for me to give them a fun holiday celebration! They love these pizzas and helping me make them is one of their favorite parts.
More Valentine’s Day Recipes
Have you ever dyed noodles? Last year we made Chicken Penne Alfredo for Valentine’s Day and dyed the noodles red. The kids loved it and thought it was so cool!
A couple of my favorite Valentine’s Day treats are so easy to make. Valentine’s Day Caramel Pretzel Bites are so pretty, delicious, and really fun to give to neighbors and friends. Valentine’s Day Chex Treat is another good recipe for gifting! It makes a huge bowl, which is perfect to set out and let everyone munch on. Three of my favorite Valentine’s Day recipes right there!
Fun Valentine’s Day Kids Games
Now that you’ve eaten dinner and had a treat, it’s time for a game! Over the Big Moon has a fun Valentine’s Day Word Scramble that is not only entertaining but also good for the brain. Win-win. And who doesn’t love Bingo? We played Bingo on New Year’s Eve and the kids had a blast. This Valentine’s Day Bingo from Pretty Providence has the cutest glitter hearts and comes with multiple cards.
Mad Libs crack me up and this Valentine’s Day Mad Lib from My Sister’s Suitcase is especially cute. It’s called “A Grumpy Valentine” and I have a feeling my kids will think it’s hilarious. My Valentine’s Day Candy Dice Game is always a huge hit and such a blast!
LOVE PIZZA? CHECK OUT THESE OTHER RECIPES!
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Easy Homemade Pepperoni Pizza
- Chicken Pesto Pizza
- 20 of the BEST Pizza Recipes
- Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Copycat Papa Murphy’s Herb Chicken Mediterranean Delite Pizza
- Pizza Rolls
- Mini Biscuit Pizzas
- Pepperoni Pizza Dippers
- Stuffed Pizza Pretzels
- Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
- All Cupcake Diaries Pizza Recipes
Mini Heart Pizzas for Valentine's Day Dinner
- 1 loaf Rhodes White Bread, frozen
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 2 c mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 small package mini pepperonis
- Place one loaf of frozen Rhodes White Bread on a plate and allow to thaw for three hours. Roll out on the counter with a rolling pin and flatten till about a quarter inch thick.
- Use a heart cookie cutter to cut out individual pizzas. Place on a greased cookie sheet and continue to roll out dough and cut out pizzas till gone. You can also wrap up leftover dough and place in the fridge for another night.
- Add about 1 Tbsp pizza sauce to each pizza. Then add desired amount of cheese and pizza toppings.Bake pizzas at 350° F for 13-15 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
What Kitchen Tools and Gadgets Do I Need to Make Mini Heart Pizzas?
Super easy dinner idea for a busy and fun holiday! Kids and adults are going to love these cute little pizzas.
This post contains affiliate links. I include these links to help you find the products that I used in the recipe. If you purchase an item from the link, I will receive a small commission helping keep my recipes free for you. Thank you for your support!
- Microwave Single-Serve Bread Pudding - June 8, 2020
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020