Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is the perfect family meal! It’s really easy to make and a total crowdpleaser. It will quickly become a new favorite!
Pizza brings me so much joy!! So do ranch and bacon, which is why we made this pizza. It’s also CRAZY easy to make, like my BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe and my Chicken Pesto Pizza recipe. Keep on scrolling to get the Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza recipe and more pizza goodness!
There are a zillion chicken bacon ranch pizza recipes out there, so why should you try this recipe? Because it’s EASY!
What kind of crust should I use?
Pillsbury pizza crusts are my favorite to use for semi-homemade pizzas. They’re easy to roll out and they taste so good.
Can I use a pre-made crust?
Yes! You can buy a pre-made crust in the pasta aisle by the pizza sauces.
Do I have to use chicken breasts?
No! You can make this recipe even easier by using a rotisserie chicken. Use leftover chicken to make the pizza again or in other chicken dishes.
What kind of pan should I use to bake the pizza?
How many people does this pizza serve?
This pizza serves 3-4, people depending on appetites. My family of four shares this pizza.
What is the best way to reheat the pizza?
Place one or two slices at a time in a saute pan. Cover with a lid and heat on medium – medium high heat until heated through and crispy!
You could easily go get a Papa Murphy’s chicken bacon ranch pizza and bake it at home, but this version is just as good and cheaper! I already can’t wait to make this pizza again. It was easy and a crowd favorite for sure!
Love pizza? Check out these other recipes!
- Easy Homemade Pizza
- Chicken Pesto Pizza
- Mini Biscuit Pizzas
- 20 of the BEST Pizza Recipes
- Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Copycat Papa Murphy’s Herb Chicken Mediterranean Delite Pizza
- Pizza Rolls
- Pepperoni Pizza Dippers
- Stuffed Pizza Pretzels
- Pizza Sliders
- Mini Heart Pizzas
- All Cupcake Diaries Pizza Recipes
How to Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- 1 thin crust Pillsbury pizza dough
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 c ranch dressing
- 2 c mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 large tomato, sliced thin
- 2 (8 oz) chicken breasts, cooked and cut into small pieces
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled (about 1/2 c.)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Roll out pizza dough onto a greased cookie sheet or uncreased pizza stone. (See above for answers to this question about cookie sheet vs pizza stone!)
- Spread minced garlic over the dough; add ranch dressing and spread evenly over dough.
- Cover dough with 1 c. mozzarella cheese. Add tomato slices, chicken, and bacon. Cover with remaining 1 c. cheese.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, or until crust is golden brown. Serve and enjoy!
Kitchen tools and gadgets I used for
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
Now you know how to make this easy homemade Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza recipe! Next you can make Chicken Alfredo Pizza or one of these other pizza recipes. Pizza night just got a whole lot more exciting! What is your favorite kind of pizza?
If you make this recipe, I want to see it! Take a picture of it and tag me on Instagram! @alli_cupcakediaries
This post contains affiliate links. I include these links to help you find the products that I used in the recipe. If you purchase an item from the link, I will receive a small commission helping keep my recipes free for you. Thank you for your support!
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Rudolph and Friends Christmas Cupcakes - December 17, 2019
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting for Beginners Recipe - November 6, 2019
- Friends TV Show Cupcakes and Toppers - September 22, 2019