- Your loved one receives a small gift every day until Valentine’s Day (1st-13th), all of which include a cute little saying that coincides with the gift. You can make these gifts as expensive or inexpensive as you’d like. I ended up getting all food for my husband and he loved it.
- Each of these small gifts has a small tag with a phrase on it that coincides with the gift for that day (as seen above). I went to different places to find these sayings and just picked my favorite ones to use.
- Leave each gift out on the counter for when they wake up in the morning, when they get home from work, in a random spot like the fridge or the closet…Wherever you want!
- The 14th gift will be the special Valentine’s Day gift you plan to give to your valentine.
Orange Slices candy (as seen in photo above)
Mint Chocolate Creme Milano Cookies (as seen in photo above)
Swedish Fish candy (as seen in photo above)
Sweet Tarts candy
white chocolate dipped pretzels
(Could also do ice cream, a slurpy, etc.)
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020
- Lemon Lush Dessert - April 22, 2020