We have an almost three year old at our house who’s a big fan of pizza! Ok, let’s be honest. I think my husband and I like it more than he does. And we love being able to make it at home in some fun way. Back in July, I shared a fun recipe for Pizza Roll Ups that uses pizza toppings and crescent roll dough. Now I’m about to confuse you and introduce you to Pizza Rolls!
We made these Pizza Rolls on Saturday and I LOVE them. I love the flavor, I love the shape, I love the texture…Love! My toddler and husband love them as well. These Pizza Rolls are just as fun to make as they are to eat. This is a great meal that’s quick to put together that the family is sure to love. Adults and kids! We liked them so much we’re making them again tomorrow night!
*The amount of ingredients listed below fed our little family with a few rolls leftover. Double everything to feed your clan if you have more!
LOVE PIZZA? CHECK OUT THESE OTHER RECIPES!
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Easy Homemade Pepperoni Pizza
- Chicken Pesto Pizza
- 20 of the BEST Pizza Recipes
- Mini Biscuit Pizzas
- Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Copycat Papa Murphy’s Herb Chicken Mediterranean Delite Pizza
- Pepperoni Pizza Dippers
- Stuffed Pizza Pretzels
- Pizza Sliders
- Mini Heart Pizzas
- All Cupcake Diaries Pizza Recipes
adapted from Six Sisters’ Stuff
makes 10-12 rolls
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough (Pillsbury makes a great one!)
- garlic salt
- Italian seasoning
- 1 c. mozzarella cheese
- additional pizza toppings of choice (I used Canadian bacon and pineapple. You’ll want enough pizza toppings to cover the dough, as scene in the photo lower down. Ours took half a package of Hormel Canadian Bacon-the loose packaging-and about half a can of pineapple chunks.)
- pizza sauce for dipping (If you need a suggestion, the sauce recipe below is my favorite!)
(as seen on the Copycat Pizza Hut Deep Dish Pizza and Cheese Bread post found HERE)
– Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan and serve hot.
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. dry oregano
- 1/2 tsp. marjoram
- 1/2 tsp. dry basil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
Bake for 10-12 minutes at 425 degrees and serve with hot pizza sauce.
Linking up at:
Chef in Training