Over 10 fun summer beverage recipe ideas for the whole family right here! This list has something to please every thirsty pallet, from lemonades to slushes!
Don’t you just love the thought of a refreshing and delicious drink while enjoying a nice summer day? I love making Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade for summer get-togethers. Or what about a Homemade Orange Julius just like the ones I begged my mom for at the mall? Yummy!
I originally posted this back in 2012. I decided to add more recipes to the list and update the post in 2020!
Summer Fun in the Sun
There’s nothing better than summer fun with the family. My four boys are always ready to be outside in the sun.
My Kids’ Favorite Outdoor Summer Activities:
- Going on a summer scavenger hunt
- Playing basketball in the driveway
- “Pass the Water” game – This is a personal favorite of my seven year old!
- Jumping on the trampoline with the sprinkler underneath
- Water gun car races
- Running through the sprinklers
- Sometimes they just love to choose something from the summer boredom box!
Summertime is the best! The kids love playing outside in the sun. They also love when Mom makes them a fun drink! This list is full of delicious summer beverage ideas that the whole family will be able to enjoy!
Fun Pitchers and Glasses for Summer Drinks
Refreshing and Fun Summer Drink Recipes for the Family
Out with the old, in with the new! Is this the collage you remember? This guy comes from way back in 2012!
If you loved this post, you’ll probably love my post for Easy No-Bake Treats! Don’t bother heating up the oven for treats this summer!
This post contains affiliate links. I include these links to help you find the products that I used in the recipe. If you purchase an item from the link, I will receive a small commission helping keep my recipes free for you. Thank you for your support!
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021
- S’more Cookies - August 11, 2021