This hot weather has given us plenty of reason to make a cool and refreshing drink on a regular basis. And my kids are always asking for Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade! It’s definitely at the top of their list of favorite thirst quenchers for the summer.
Don’t you just love the colors in this drink? And I really love the fruit, as opposed to using a syrup. It cuts down on sugar and gives more of a natural strawberry flavor. Yum!
Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade
- prepared lemonade concentrate or favorite lemonade
- 1 small package frozen strawberries thawed and pureed
- ice cubes
- lemon wedges to garnish
- Place 2 Tbsp pureed strawberries at the bottom of a 12oz beverage glass. Add 3 or 4 whole ice cubes.
- Pour 1/2 c. Sprite and 1/2 c. lemonade over the ice cubes. Garnish with a lemon wedge and serve with a straw.
Enjoy! This is such a refreshing drink that we all love. Here are a few more of my family’s favorite summertime drinks…
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2023
- The Very Best Appetizers for New Year’s Eve - December 17, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021
Lauren Allen says
All of your amazing drink recipes are really getting to me–I need this right now!!! Looks amazing!