This hot weather has given us plenty of reason to make a cool and refreshing drink on a regular basis. And my kids are always asking for Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade! It’s definitely at the top of their list of favorite thirst quenchers for the summer.
Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade
- prepared lemonade concentrate or favorite lemonade
- 1 small package frozen strawberries thawed and pureed
- ice cubes
- lemon wedges to garnish
- Place 2 Tbsp pureed strawberries at the bottom of a 12oz beverage glass. Add 3 or 4 whole ice cubes.
- Pour 1/2 c. Sprite and 1/2 c. lemonade over the ice cubes. Garnish with a lemon wedge and serve with a straw.
Enjoy! This is such a refreshing drink that we all love. Here are a few more of my family’s favorite summertime drinks…
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting for Beginners Recipe - November 6, 2019
- Friends TV Show Cupcakes and Toppers - September 22, 2019
- Halloween Dipped Oreos - September 17, 2019