It was always a real treat to stop at the Orange Julius in the mall when we were growing up. Rarely did we get such a delicious treat. Eventually we started making them at home. But they just never seemed to taste like the real thing.
My husband and I decided to take on the challenge and make as close as possible to a real Orange Julius that we could. And we think we did a mighty fine job! And I love that something so yummy and nostalgic is so easy. Enjoy!!
- 6 oz frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 c. milk
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 8 ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients but the ice cubes for 30 seconds.
- Add ice cubes one at a time, blending between each one, until smooth.
- Serve with a straw. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Rudolph and Friends Christmas Cupcakes - December 17, 2019
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting for Beginners Recipe - November 6, 2019
- Friends TV Show Cupcakes and Toppers - September 22, 2019