Nope, you’re not seeing things. This is indeed a homemade copycat version of the beloved Wendy’s frosty. I don’t think there’s even need for more words about this one. Let’s just get right to the recipe!
Copycat Wendy’s Frosty
- 1/2 gallon chocolate milk
- 8oz Cool Whip
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
Pour sweetened condensed milk and Cool Whip into an ice cream maker and stir together. Add chocolate milk till it reaches the fill line. Turn on the machine and let the magic happen!
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020
- Lemon Lush Dessert - April 22, 2020