You know those days when your kids beg and beg you to make cookies or if you can order pizza for dinner? That’s how my husband was when he asked me to make these biscuits. He LOVES these biscuits and has been begging me for weeks to make them. He came home from work a few weeks ago to find a fresh batch of these fabulous biscuits sitting out on the counter top. If I recall, this is the first thing that came out of his mouth when he walked in the door and saw the biscuits: “This is the best day of my life.”
These biscuits are SO easy to make. We’re talking alarmingly easy. For something that tastes so much like the original you would think they would be harder to make! These biscuits make a great side dish for almost any dinner. I love making them with chili and soups or roast beef and carrots.
Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- 3 c. Bisquick baking mix
- 1 c. grated cheddar cheese
- 1 c. milk
- 2 Tbsp butter melted
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Combine Bisquick, milk, and cheese with a spoon or with your hand until combined.
- Drop by the spoonful onto a lightly greased cookie sheet. Smooth down the tops to avoid sharp points when baked. Melt the butter and add garlic powder. Set aside.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 450°, or until light golden brown on the tops. Remove biscuits from oven and brush with garlic butter. Sprinkle parsley over each biscuit. Serve warm.
Partying at these fabulous link parties here!
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021
- S’more Cookies - August 11, 2021