Chicken Pesto Pizza tastes like you’re sitting in the middle of Rome on a sunny afternoon. If you love pesto, you will love this pizza!
Pizza night is one of our very favorites. And it’s so easy! We always make our pizzas semi-homemade for a quick and easy meal. This Chicken Pesto Pizza is full of flavor and tastes like something you order at a restaurant. It’s so good
Love pizza? Check out these other recipes!
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Easy Homemade Pepperoni Pizza
- Mini Biscuit Pizzas
- 20 of the BEST Pizza Recipes
- Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Copycat Papa Murphy’s Herb Chicken Mediterranean Delite Pizza
- Pizza Rolls
- Pepperoni Pizza Dippers
- Stuffed Pizza Pretzels
- Pizza Sliders
- Mini Heart Pizzas
- All Cupcake Diaries Pizza Recipes
Chicken Pesto Pizza
- 1 Pillsbury thin crust pizza dough
- 1/2 c. pesto sauce
- 3 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large tomato sliced thin
- 1 chicken breast cubed
- 2 c. grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place olive oil and 1 tsp. minced garlic in a saute pan. Cook together for about two minutes, or until you can smell the garlic.
- Add chicken cubes and cook completely; set aside.
- Roll out pizza dough onto a greased cookie sheet or a pizza stone. Spread remaining 2 tsp. minced garlic over the dough; add pesto sauce and spread evenly over dough.
- Cover dough with 1 c. mozzarella cheese. Add tomato slices and chicken. Cover with remaining 1 c. cheese.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021
- S’more Cookies - August 11, 2021