Chocolate Dipped Mint Oreo Cookies are the perfect Christmas treat! They’re the perfect addition to neighbor treat plates.
Today I’m participating in the Crafty Night Owls “30 Days of Christmas” series! Check out Carrie’s blog for other fun Christmas recipes, crafts, DIY, and more!
I’m so excited that Thanksgiving is only a few days away and Christmas is not far behind! Such a great time of year. I love going to so many parties and family get-togethers.
Growing up I LOVED the treat plates we got from neighbors. Let’s be honest, I still look forward to that! I look forward to all the fun and yummy treats on the festive plates wrapped in just as festive cellophane. And I can’t help but try everything on each plate!
This year I’m making treats for my neighbors and these little babies will be on there. These are SO easy to make and taste just like the ones you buy at the store. I actually like them better! It’s so fun putting the holiday sprinkles on.
Chocolate Dipped Mint Oreo Cookies are also perfect for a treat table at a party! You can do sprinkles on the top, drizzle colored chocolate over top, leave them white, or whatever suits you. I love these cookies!
Chocolate Dipped Mint Oreo Cookies
- 1 package mint Oreo cookies
- 2 bags white chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- Christmas sprinkles
- In a microwave safe bowl, pour out one bag white chocolate chips and heat at 30-second intervals, stirring after each 30 seconds until smooth. Add 1 tsp. vegetable oil and stir.
- Dip mint Oreos one at a time in the melted chocolate and place on wax paper. Immediately add sprinkles after each Oreo is dipped. Continue with each Oreo and repeat the first step when more chocolate is needed.
- Place in refrigerator to allow the white chocolate to harden, or leave out on the counter for a few hours. Perfect for a holiday party or neighbor treat!