Mini Biscuit Pizzas
Last night’s dinner was inspired by my husband. He suggested something he and his siblings ate all of the time when they were kids. His mom made them little pizzas on biscuits and they just loved them. I thought this was such a cute and clever idea! Especially for kids. We got everything going and put in the oven. Then Tyson turned on the TV and we saw a Pillsbury commercial with a “dinner idea” using the big biscuits to make pizzas. So much for our super creative idea! And I’m sure a lot of you have actually done this before. But I sure thought we were doing something pretty neat here! Oh well. They were delicious, fun to make, and even more fun to eat!
Begin by placing each unbaked biscuit onto a cookie sheet and flattening them out. You can make them as thin or as thick as you want, but they’re going to rise a little bit so you can make them pretty thin.
Then spread some pizza sauce over each flattened biscuit.
Next, sprinkle some mozzarella cheese over the top of the pizza sauce.
Add pepperoni slices or other desired toppings right over the cheese.
And that’s it! Just pop them in the oven and bake from here. Super easy dinner that everyone will love!
Love pizza? Check out these other recipes!
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Easy Homemade Pepperoni Pizza
- Chicken Pesto Pizza
- 20 of the BEST Pizza Recipes
- Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Copycat Papa Murphy’s Herb Chicken Mediterranean Delite Pizza
- Pizza Rolls
- Pepperoni Pizza Dippers
- Stuffed Pizza Pretzels
- Pizza Sliders
- Mini Heart Pizzas
- All Cupcake Diaries Pizza Recipes
- 2 packages canned biscuits, 8 count
- 1 package pepperoni slices, about 6 oz
- any other desired pizza toppings
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 jar pizza sauce, about 14 oz
- Preheat the oven according to the package directions on the biscuit can.
- Place biscuits on two ungreased sheet pans or cookie sheets. Use your fingers to press on the biscuits to flatten and spread out.
- Spread 1 - 2 Tablespoons of pizza sauce over each biscuit, followed by 2-3 Tablespoons mozzarella cheese.
- Finally, top with pepperoni slices (about 3 per biscuit) and/or other pizza toppings.
- Bake according to directions on the biscuit can. Carefully remove from pan with a spatula and enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links. I include these links to help you find the products that I used in the recipe. If you purchase an item from the link, I will receive a small commission helping keep my recipes free for you. Thank you for your support!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 154Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 434mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 7g
Nutrition values are estimates only. Each individual’s dietary needs and restrictions are unique to the individual. The reader assumes full responsibility for consulting a qualified health professional regarding health conditions or concerns, and before starting a new diet or health program. The writers and publishers of this site are not responsible for adverse reactions, effects, or consequences resulting from the use of any recipes or suggestions herein or hereafter. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any nutritional information obtained is accurate.
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2023
- The Very Best Appetizers for New Year’s Eve - December 17, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021