Easy Homemade Pizza has been a family favorite as long as I can remember! It’s so easy to make and a sure hit for your family for years to come.
I’ve been eating this homemade pizza since I was a kid! My mom got the recipe from our neighbor and we have been making it ever since. It’s super easy and different from other pizza recipes.
Love pizza? Check out these other recipes!
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Chicken Pesto Pizza
- Mini Biscuit Pizzas
- 20 of the BEST Pizza Recipes
- Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Copycat Papa Murphy’s Herb Chicken Mediterranean Delite Pizza
- Pizza Rolls
- Pepperoni Pizza Dippers
- Stuffed Pizza Pretzels
- Pizza Sliders
- Mini Heart Pizzas
- All Cupcake Diaries Pizza Recipes
Easy Homemade Pizza
- 2 c flour
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/3 c. milk
- 1 jar pizza sauce, 10-12 oz
- 2 c. mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 package pepperoni slices, 6 oz
- Grease a 9x13 pan with baking spray; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, salt, and Italian seasoning. Combine eggs and milk in a small bowl and add to dry mixture. Spread the dough into prepared pan. The dough will be liquidy.
- Top dough with sauce and half the pepperoni slices. Bake 20 minutes at 425°. Top with cheese and remaining pepperoni. Place back in the oven until cheese melts. Cut into 6-8 slices and serve!
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020
- Lemon Lush Dessert - April 22, 2020