Copycat Week continues with one of my very favorite pizzas! Papa Murphy’s makes a mean Mediterranean style pizza on a fabulous thin crust. My mom, sisters, and I are pretty much obsessed with it.
We decided to take on the challenge of making a copycat version at home. And we were thrilled when it tasted just like the real deal! So light, so flavorful, and so delicious.
Love pizza? Check out these other recipes!
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Easy Homemade Pepperoni Pizza
- Chicken Pesto Pizza
- 20 of the BEST Pizza Recipes
- Mini Biscuit Pizzas
- Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Pizza Rolls
- Pepperoni Pizza Dippers
- Stuffed Pizza Pretzels
- Pizza Sliders
- Mini Heart Pizzas
- All Cupcake Diaries Pizza Recipes
Copycat Papa Murphy’s Herb Chicken Mediterranean Delite Pizza
- 1 Pillsbury thin crust pizza dough
- 1 chicken breast sliced into small pieces
- salt and pepper
- 6 Tbsp pure olive oil separated
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 c. mozzarella cheese grated
- 1/2 c. feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 - 1/2 c. sundried tomatoes
- 1 c. spinach leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Heat a saute pan over medium heat with 3 Tbsp oil. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper; cook through and set aside.
- Grease a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Roll out pizza dough on the cookie sheet and flatten as needed to make an even rectangular shape.
- Brush the remaining 3 Tbsp oil onto the dough. Then spread minced garlic over the oil.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the garlic; add spinach leaves, cooked chicken, sundried tomatoes, then feta cheese crumbles.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, or until crust turns a nice golden brown. Cut into 12 slices and serve.
So easy and so good!