I love love love candy corn! I feel like one of the elves on the movie “Elf” with their four main food groups (candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup). If I leave candy corn out on the counter I will eat them all. Would you believe me if I said my twin sister is worse than I am when it comes to candy corn?
After making Pumpkin Treats I couldn’t get over the yummy flavor of candy corn and white chocolate together. I decided to make a cookie with these two flavors and they are SO good. And the dough is seriously out of this world. I purposely didn’t use all the dough so I could just eat it out of the bowl with a spoon! It’s delicious.
White Chocolate Candy Corn Cookies
- 1 c. butter softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 c. white chocolate chips
- 3/4 c. candy corn
- 2 3/4 c. flour
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Cream together butter and both sugars. Add the eggs and vanilla.
- In a mixing bowl, combine baking soda, salt, pudding, and flour. Whisk together then slowly add to the butter mixture.
- Add candy corn and white chocolate chips to the dough. Mix with a wooden spoon. Cover the dough and place in the fridge.
- Use a small cookie scoop or a spoon to form dough into balls, keeping any exposed candy corn on the bottom of the dough ball covered with dough so it doesn't melt all over the cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes on a greased cookie sheet.
- Microwave Single-Serve Bread Pudding - June 8, 2020
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020