No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Cookies bring the undeniable flavor of pumpkin together with creamy peanut butter. This recipe is so easy to make and so yummy!
My mom has made these no-bake peanut butter cookies for years and I decided to put a fall twist on them with a little bit of pumpkin pie spice. This will be a great recipe if you need an easy fall dessert for any occasion this fall!
You know those cookie recipes you try and you wonder where in the world that cookie has been your entire life? Those cookies that are so wonderfully chewy you have to eat another and another? These no-bake cookies for fall are just like that and ready to rock your world. The texture alone is going to blow your mind.
WHAT ARE NO-BAKE PUMPKIN SPICE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES?
These guys are the fall version of my No Bake Peanut Butter Corn Flake Cookies. They’re essentially a mixture of peanut butter, pumpkin spice, and sugary goodness tossed with corn flakes cereal. They’re so dang good!!
I love a good no-bake cookie recipe and nothing beats the classic No Bake Cookies recipe. I also love these No Bake Cookies from Tried and Tasty and what she does with them after scooping them onto wax paper! Just look at the shape! Have you ever tried a coconut version? These Coconut No Bake Cookies are also pretty stellar!
CAN NO-BAKE PUMPKIN SPICE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES BE FROZEN?
Yes, and it’s a beautiful thing! Just layer them between layers of wax paper in a freezer-safe container so they don’t combine into one big ball. Not that that would be a bad thing; that actually sounds amazing.
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR NO-Bake Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter COOKIES TO NOT SET?
This is another beautiful thing about these cookies. You can’t mess them up! You just don’t want the sugar mixture to get too hot and start boiling or it will burn the sugar, but these little guys ALWAYS set up. High fives all around.
Kitchen Tools and Gadgets I Used for This Recipe
This step is my favorite part of the entire recipe (besides eating the cookies, of course). Corn syrup and pumpkin pie spice get to simmer together on the stove top making the kitchen smell like a fall afternoon. It’s such a yummy smell!
After heating the corn syrup mixture on the stove top, you’re going to stir in the peanut butter and pour the mixture over the cereal. This is the part where you have to decide if you want to form some cookies or if you want to walk away with the bowl and a spoon. If you decide to actually form some cookies, I like to use a cookie scoop!
These cookies cool together quickly so you can serve them in no time! You can package them up for friends and neighbors really quickly, too.
No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Cookies
- measuring cups
- measuring spoons
- wax paper
- large bowl
- 1 1/2 qt saucepan
- wooden spoon
- 1 c corn syrup
- 1 c sugar
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 c creamy peanut butter
- 6 c Corn Flakes cereal
- Begin by placing a large sheet of wax paper on the countertop. Pour the cereal in a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan, heat corn syrup, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice over medium heat and stir frequently until the sugar dissolves. Be careful not to boil it. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter.
- Pour the sugar-syrup mixture over the cereal. Gently mix together until cereal is coated, being careful not to smash it up.
- Use a cookie scoop or spoon to form and place cookies on the wax paper. They will only take a few minutes to set. To store, cover in an air tight container and leave at room temperature or the refrigerator so they don't melt.
This post contains affiliate links. I include these links to help you find the products that I used in the recipe. If you purchase an item from the link, I will receive a small commission helping keep my recipes free for you. Thank you for your support!
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting - February 12, 2020
- Homemade Dipped Oreos for Valentine’s Day - February 7, 2020
- Rudolph and Friends Christmas Cupcakes - December 17, 2019