I can’t get enough of watermelon these days! I love eating it fresh in a big bowl and tasting those sweet juices. Speaking of juice, I recently purchased a Jack LaLanne Power Juicer and it has been the best investment EVER. We don’t ever get enough fruits and vegetables at our house. Thanks to our new juicer that has changed and we’re juicing every fruit and veggie in sight.
Before summer flies right over our heads and fall appears, here is another tasty summer beverage that is perfect for these hot days. This Watermelon Frosty is super simple and super refreshing. And completely guilt free! Even better! I’ll take two, please.
- 2 c. frozen watermelon cubes or chunks
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/2 c. Sprite
- juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a blender till smooth.
- If it seems too thick add a little more Sprite.
Looking for more yummy summer drinks? Here are some other favorites!
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting - February 12, 2020
- Homemade Dipped Oreos for Valentine’s Day - February 7, 2020
- Rudolph and Friends Christmas Cupcakes - December 17, 2019