This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TimelessPizza #CollectiveBias
Pizza Pasta Salad brings the flavors of pesto topped pizza topped with veggies and cheese. This pasta salad is the perfect side dish for pizza night!
Pizza night wins as the favorite when it comes to dinner. My kids would eat pizza every day if they could. On our pizza nights, we love serving side dishes like breadsticks and pasta salads. It’s a feast my kids could eat over and over! This Pizza Pasta Salad is really easy to make and the perfect side dish if you want a quick side dish or one that you can make ahead. It’s also great for an outdoor pizza party with friends!
The perfect pizza starts with a perfect crust. We love getting Red Baron Brick Oven Cheese and Red Baron Classic Pepperoni from Walmart for our pizza night! We love both of these crusts so we like to get one of each. The Classic Crust is crispy and airy. And it’s been around for 40 years! No wonder, it’s amazing.
One bite and the whole family will be asking for more! Which is why we end up getting two every time.
This Pizza Pasta Salad is so yummy with Red Baron Pizza. It’s different from other pizza pasta salad recipes because I didn’t use salad dressing. I used pesto sauce instead and it turned out so good! I made the pasta in the morning, put it in the fridge, and threw the pasta salad together right before we needed it. You can also put the entire thing together the night before and serve it the next day. Just give it a good stir and you’re good to go!
Put all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix everything together. It’s as easy as that!
The Best Pizza Pasta Salad
- 1 lb rotini pasta
- 1 8oz jar pesto
- 1 c. mozzarella cheese cubed
- 1 c. grape tomatoes sliced
- 2 2.25oz cans sliced olives
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water according to package directions; drain, rinse, and set aside to cool.
- Place cooled pasta in a large bowl. Add pesto, cheese, tomatoes, and olives and stir together till well combined. Cover and chill in the fridge until needed. Stir before serving.
Come together over the timeless pizza and make it a meal! I hope you and your family love this recipe as much as we do!
What is your favorite thing to eat with Red Baron Pizza?
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2023
- The Very Best Appetizers for New Year’s Eve - December 17, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021