Look no further for an easy holiday treat! Snowman Donuts are perfect for the kids to help make. A great no-bake treat for a class party!
Happy December! What a fantastic time of year. I love heading to Idaho to see family and have parties. My sisters and I plan our family Christmas party weeks in advance to make sure we get the right amount of food, savory and sweet. It’s about the food! This year we wanted to make sure we had something the kid could make and count it as a treat and a craft. Snowman Donuts seemed like the obvious choice! They’re so cute and so easy to make.
I can’t help but smile when I see these little guys! They’re so happy and fun. We made these as a family and my kids almost didn’t want to eat them because of their happy little faces. Almost! They were gone by the end of the night.
Snowman Donuts would be perfect to make for a kids’ classroom party this Christmas. They would also be really great for neighbor treat plates! You could make a whole plate of Snowman Donuts or put a couple on as part of a variety of treats. And you only need three ingredients!
- 1 box or bag mini powdered donuts
- mini chocolate chips
- orange starbursts
- Remove wrappers from orange starbursts and cut in half to make two triangles. Use your fingers to form triangles into noses.
- Place mini chocolate chips point side down into a mini powdered donut to make eyes and mouth. Press a starburst nose into the center. Repeat with remaining donuts.
Packaging them up for friends and neighbors? Check out these adorable boxes!
Isn’t that such a fun dessert? I love these little guys! These will be great for the kids to make at my family’s Christmas Eve party.
If you like these super easy treats, you’ll love these other snowman favorites!
Nutter Butter Snowmen
This post contains affiliate links. I include these links to help you find the products that I used in the recipe. If you purchase an item from the link, I will receive a small commission helping keep my recipes free for you. Thank you for your support!
- The Very Best Appetizers for New Year’s Eve - December 17, 2022
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021