And as a side note, two of my copycat recipes are listed on the website All Free Copycat Recipes! Woo hoo! That was a fun surprise to see those. Click here to take a look! While you’re there, take a look around at some of the other copycat recipes listed. Yumm!
image above and recipe via The Driveway of Life
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 – 1 c. Italian salad dressing (I used a whole cup of dressing for more liquid. But use at least a 1/2 cup.)
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese, grated (I used about 3/4 c. Use as much cheese as you prefer!)
- 4 to 6 medium potatoes, cut into wedges or thick slices
Turn the crock pot on low and let it cook for 6-7 hours or until the chicken is done and the potatoes are tender.
Enjoy your easy and delicious dinner!
- Microwave Single-Serve Bread Pudding - June 8, 2020
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020