You haven’t met an easier side dish than Original Ranch Roasted Potatoes. Toss all ingredients into a bag and give it a good shake!
Original Ranch Roasted Potatoes
- 2 lb small red potatoes quartered
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil
- 1 packet ranch dressing and seasoning mix 1 oz
- Place potatoes in a gallon size food storage bag and add oil; seal and toss potatoes to coat with oil.
- Add salad dressing mix and toss again until coated.
- Bake on ungreased baking sheet at 450°F for 30-35 minutes, or until potatoes are brown and crisp.
Kitchen tools and gadgets needed to make this recipe:
Looking for more Thanksgiving side dish ideas? Here are some other favorites!
This post contains affiliate links. I include these links to help you find the products that I used in the recipe. If you purchase an item from the link, I will receive a small commission helping keep my recipes free for you. Thank you for your support!
- Microwave Single-Serve Bread Pudding - June 8, 2020
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020