You haven’t met an easier side dish than Original Ranch Roasted Potatoes. Toss all ingredients into a bag and give it a good shake!
For some people mashed potatoes just aren’t the cat’s pajamas. The bee’s knees. My little brother is one of those people. But he likes potatoes. This is a great alternative to mashed potatoes on Thanksgiving. It’s amazing what a little bit of ranch dressing can do! They’re quick and easy to make (fun for the kiddos to help – woo hoo!) and they’re oh so delicious. These are so simple and so yummy!
PS This is not a sponsored post by Hidden Valley and I’m not getting paid to endorse their product. I just love these potatoes!!
Original Ranch Roasted Potatoes
You haven't met an easier side dish than Original Ranch Roasted Potatoes. Toss all ingredients into a bag and give it a good shake!
Servings: 5 people
- 2 lb small red potatoes quartered
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil
- 1 packet ranch dressing and seasoning mix 1 oz
- Place potatoes in a gallon size food storage bag and add oil; seal and toss potatoes to coat with oil.
- Add salad dressing mix and toss again until coated.
- Bake on ungreased baking sheet at 450°F for 30-35 minutes, or until potatoes are brown and crisp.
Kitchen tools and gadgets needed to make this recipe:
Looking for more Thanksgiving side dish ideas? Here are some other favorites!
This post contains affiliate links. I include these links to help you find the products that I used in the recipe. If you purchase an item from the link, I will receive a small commission helping keep my recipes free for you. Thank you for your support!
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2023
- The Very Best Appetizers for New Year’s Eve - December 17, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021
I am SO making these spuds tonight!