Creamy and cheesy alfredo sauce that tastes just like the Olive Garden favorite! This recipe comes together in 10 minutes.
Olive Garden is one of my favorite places to eat when we go out. I LOVE pasta and breadsticks! Especially pasta dishes with cream sauces like alfredo sauce. The Chicken Alfredo is one of my favorite dishes to order because of that sauce. This recipe is really easy to make at home and goes great with any pasta. I could seriously drink the stuff.
Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce
- 1/4 c. butter
- 1 Tbsp garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 1 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 c. Italian blend cheese grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter over medium heat in a saute pan. Add garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add flour, milk, heavy cream, and cheese directly to the melted butter in the saute pan. Stir together and heat till simmering. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve over your favorite pasta or use as a dipping sauce for breadsticks or garlic bread.
Kitchen tools and gadgets needed for this recipe:
Other copycat favorites…
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020
- Lemon Lush Dessert - April 22, 2020