I love fruit dips! They are so refreshing and fun. This is probably the most unique dip I’ve ever had. By adding a little brown sugar and toffee bits, you’ve turned your fruit dip into a crunchy, sweet treat. So good! I can see this dip being served at a baby shower or bridal shower, or at a barbecue this summer.
This recipe comes from The Gooseberry Patch. Have you ever been to their website? If not, click their name above and head on over! It is so much fun. They sell cookbooks but also provide recipes online. It’s a very welcoming and friendly website that you will love.
Ingredients (for 2 cups of dip)
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. white sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- dash of salt
- 3/4 c toffee pieces
- Beat the cream cheese till it is nice and smooth. Add everything else but the toffee. Beat till nice and glossy (about 2 minutes).
- Pour in the toffee and stir together till just combined. Serve with all kinds of fruit you can think of! (banana, strawberry, apple, pineapple, kiwi, etc.)
- The Very Best Appetizers for New Year’s Eve - December 17, 2022
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021