This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BetterWithCraisins #CollectiveBias
My preschooler recently had to bring a snack to school that started with the letter C. We talked about the different snack ideas that start with C and he quickly chose Craisins® Dried Cranberries. We keep Craisins® in the pantry because they’re so versatile. We love to snack on them as well as top some of our favorite meals and recipes. They’re probably the most versatile item you can find at Sam’s Club!
This salad is a family favorite and it’s usually the first thing gone when it shows up at a party. All the ingredients combined make such a flavorful salad full of different textures. The Craisins® add all those things as well as beautiful color.
This recipe couldn’t have come at a more perfect time because we had just run out of Craisins®. This 48 ounce package will help us stay stocked up for longer! You can easily find it at Sam’s Club with the snacks.
And I love the zipper top on this packaging. It makes getting in and out of the bag so easy. And since there are little hands in it all day long, that zipper top is extra handy!
I just love the beautiful color of Craisins®. They look and taste so good in all kinds of recipes. And 1/4 cup of Craisins® provides 1/2 cup of fruit. All the more reason to let my kids snack on them!
This salad quickly and easily comes together. Put everything in a large bowl and mix together. That’s it! This salad is so yummy with the Craisins® and poppyseed dressing together.
Green Salad with Craisins® and Poppyseed Dressing
- 1 bag Romaine lettuce
- 2/3 c. Craisins® Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 c. cashews
- 2 red apples diced
- 3/4 c. Swiss cheese shredded
- 1 can mandarin oranges drained
- 6-8 oz poppyseed salad dressing about half the bottle
- Prepare salad right before you plan to serve it.
- To prepare, place lettuce in a large bowl and top with Craisins®, cashews, apples, cheese, and oranges. Stir together.
- Pour salad dressing over salad and toss together. Serve immediately
How do you use Craisins® in your kitchen?
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2023
- The Very Best Appetizers for New Year’s Eve - December 17, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021