Thank you Prego® for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.
Easy dinners are my lifestyle! Life has been absolutely crazy lately, and if dinner isn’t easy, it isn’t happening.
Prego pulled through for me yet again with this restaurant-style Chicken Parmesan Sandwich. I used Traditional Prego Sauce for this yummy sandwich, and my kids were in heaven. When my husband got home, he took one look at our sandwiches and thought I had ordered out somewhere.
You can use Traditional Prego Sauce for so many things. I’ll be making some mozzarella sticks for game day and using this sauce as a dip. Yummy!
This recipe comes together really quickly and with minimal steps. After the chicken and garlic bread have been baked, and you’re ready to put the sandwiches together, pour some of the sauce into a microwave safe bowl to heat. The sauce really brings this sandwich together.
Build the sandwiches and place in the oven on broil to get the cheese nice and melted. Doesn’t that look so good already? Once the cheese melts, remove the sandwiches from the oven and serve. So yummy and super easy!
Chicken Parmesan Sandwiches
- 1 loaf prepared garlic bread
- 4 frozen chicken breast strips
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 c. Prego Traditional Sauce heated
- Bake chicken breast strips according to directions on the package; set aside
- Cut garlic bread into 8 slices and place garlic slide up on a cookie sheet. Place a chicken breast strip on four of the bread slices and top with 2 slices of cheese. Divide sauce amongst the sandwiches and spread on the other bread slices.
- Place cookie sheet in the oven and broil for three minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from the oven and serve.
This is such a yummy sandwich! A perfect family meal for any night of the week.
Don’t forget to join Prego on Facebook for more easy family recipe ideas!
- Microwave Single-Serve Bread Pudding - June 8, 2020
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020