This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BackToSchoolReady #CollectiveBias
A pizzeria-style favorite is easily made at home! You only need three ingredients to make this bread that your family is going to love. Serve with lasagna for a complete dinner!
By now you know that I am all about making things easy when it comes to creating and sharing recipes. But it isn’t often that I share an entire easy meal from main dish to dessert! The beginning of a new school year can be a little chaotic because of new schedules. It’s an adjustment getting into a routine and the evenings can just be plain crazy. I was thrilled to work with the Nestlé brand on this post because I know that my readers love recipes that make their lives a little easier. And this entire meal is such a time saver! Even the Pesto Bread recipe I’m sharing today is incredibly easy. This is a great meal if you want to sit down and enjoy with your family without all the hard work of cooking and baking.
The secret to this easy meal is these fantastic Nestlé products. You can’t get much more family friendly right here! My kids were in heaven having a STOUFFER’S® Meat Lasagna for dinner with TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookies for dessert and Nesquik to drink.
The cookie dough comes prepared and separated into chunks for you to take out and set right onto your cookie sheet. These cookies turn out perfectly!
Pop the lasagna in the oven and in an hour or so you’ve got your main dish!
My kids are always begging for Nesquik. It went really well with our lasagna and pesto bread meal!
This Pesto Bread tastes like something that would come with your pizza at your favorite pizza place. And with only three ingredients, you’re going to want to make it every night with dinner!
Simply cut the French bread loaf in half to make two separate half loaves. Then spread the pesto evenly over both halves and top with cheese. Pop it in the oven on broil and in just minutes you’ve got your tasty side dish! Here’s a tip: Make things super easy and buy everything for this recipe pre-made. Walmart has wonderful French bread loves right in the bakery. And no need to make fresh pesto or grate your own cheese!
Easy Pesto Bread
- 1 loaf pre-baked French bread
- 1 8oz jar basil pesto
- 2 c. mozzarella cheese grated
- Cut the french bread loaf in half to make to long French bread halves. Spread the pesto evenly over each loaf and top with cheese (1 cup cheese on each loaf half).
- Place bread cheese side up on a cookie sheet. Put in the oven on high broil until cheese is melted and bread is slightly toasted. Cut and serve.
This side dish is the perfect item to complete this yummy and easy dinner!
You can find all of these great Nestlé products for a balanced and easy meal at your local Walmart.
More tips for a stress-free evening:
- Have cooked ground beef on hand to quickly make a meal. Tacos, lasagna, spaghetti…Having the beef pre-cooked will make the prep so much easier!
- Themed nights will help you know exactly what you’re going to be having for dinner each night. Soup Sunday, Mexican Monday, Taco Tuesday, etc.
From July 25 to September 15, when you purchase any two (2) 30 oz. or larger Stouffers products and at least one (1) refrigerated Tollhouse cookie dough product at a participating Walmart store you can get a $5 Walmart egift card! Check out the dates and rules here.
- Step 1 – Purchase products
- Step 2 – Take a photo of your receipt, the image must be clear and legible, with the purchase date included and showing the qualified purchase.
- Step 3 – Text NESTLEFAMILY to 35350
- Step 4 – Once confirming you want to participate by responding ‘YES’, you will be prompted to send the image of your receipt.
Follow the Nestlé Flavorful Moments Pinterest Board for more ideas for more recipes and fun activities for the family!
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2023
- The Very Best Appetizers for New Year’s Eve - December 17, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021