This blog post was sponsored by KING’S HAWAIIAN® but the opinions are all my own.
I’m part of a family that loves appetizers at parties like macaroni loves cheese. Our Christmas parties always feature our favorite appetizers, including new ideas that quickly turn into new favorites. It’s an appetizer extravaganza! This year I’m making these Easy Meatball Sliders using KING’S HAWAIIAN® Sweet Dinner Rolls. My family is going to love them!
I love using KING’S HAWAIIAN® Sweet Dinner Rolls because they’re the perfect size roll for sliders. The added sweetness gives a great balance to these sliders. And I’m not kidding when I say these sliders are easy to make!
All you need is a package of a dozen KING’S HAWAIIAN® Sweet Dinner Rolls, two dozen frozen meatballs, your favorite marinara sauce, and some grated mozzarella cheese. You can find all of these ingredients at Walmart! These sliders come together really quickly and they’re super easy to serve.
I liked these sliders when I put two meatballs on each roll. Top with marinara sauce and some mozzarella cheese and you’ve got yourself a perfect slider!
Insert a toothpick into the top of each slider to help hold them together. These are seriously the easiest appetizer and so perfect for a party!
Easy Meatball Sliders
- 1 dozen KING'S HAWAIIAN® Sweet Dinner Rolls
- 24 frozen meatballs
- 1/2 c. marinara sauce
- 1/2 c. mozzarella cheese grated
- Bake the meatballs according to the package directions; set aside.
- Slice each roll in half to make a top and bottom. Place to meatballs on the bottom half of each roll and add 1 Tbsp marinara. Top with 1 Tbsp mozzarella cheese. Cover with other half of the roll.
- Insert a toothpick into each roll to hold meatballs in. Serve hot.
KING’S HAWAIIAN® Sweet Dinner Rolls are the perfect roll for these sliders. From size to texture to flavor, they’ve got it all going on. These sliders are a perfect savory dish to serve to family and friends during the holidays. My family is going to love having these sliders on Christmas Eve!
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021
- S’more Cookies - August 11, 2021