This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MinionsMovieNight #CollectiveBias
I don’t know what it’s been like at your house, but my kids were counting down the days till the DVD and Blu-ray release of Minions © 2015 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. Illumination Entertainment has done it again with a perfect family movie featuring those funny little banana-loving guys. And we had the perfect plan for celebrating the big release: movie night with a tasty popcorn treat!
I especially loved the Minions Metalpak Blu-ray/DVD – Deluxe. It has such a fun shape and it’s sold exclusively at Target. The DVD even contains 40 minutes of Target exclusive content. It includes 3 new mini movies for the kiddos to enjoy. And the adults, let’s be honest. Those minions are hilarious. The Minions Metalpak Blu-ray/DVD – Deluxe is a perfect stocking stuffer! You can buy it online or in the store.
Even the baby is excited about it!
While you’re at Target, you can pick up all the ingredients you need for this tasty Minions Popcorn treat! Target has everything you need, including light and airy Market Pantry brand popcorn. Yum! A perfect one-stop-shop for your movie night needs. This popcorn is so fun with all its different minion themed elements: blue chocolate candies, candy eyeballs, and bananas. So much fun for a Minions viewing party!
- 2 packages Market Pantry 94% fat-free butter popcorn popped and cooled
- 2 bags white chocolate chips
- 1 package candy eyeballs
- 3/4 c. blue chocolate candies
- 1/3 c. candy bananas
- Pour popcorn in two large bowls; set aside.
- Pour white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds. Continue to heat in 30-second increments and stirring after each until chocolate is smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate over the popcorn and stir. Pour one bowl of popcorn on a cookie sheet covered in wax paper and spread out. Pour half the candy eyeballs, M&M's, and candy bananas over the popcorn. Top with remaining popcorn and candies. Allow popcorn to cool before cooling.
What will you make for a Minions movie night?