Want a quick and delicious barbecue sandwich? You got it! It can’t get any easier than this!
Crock Pot Pulled Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
- slow cooker
- measuring cups
- large bowl
- forks, to shred
- small mixing bowl
- 2-3 lb beef roast
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1-2 c water
- 1 1/2 c barbecue sauce
- 1/2 c orange marmalade
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- dill pickle slices (optional)
- 8 hamburger buns
- Remove thawed roast from package. Place in the crock pot and add salt and pepper.
- Add 1-2 c. water, depending on the size of your crockpot. The water should be about 1/2 inch deep so the roast can stay moist.
- Combine barbecue sauce, orange marmalade, and onion powder in a small bowl. Pour over roast. Cover crock pot with the lid and cook on low for 7-8 hours on low, or until beef is tender.
- Carefully remove the roast from the crockpot and into a large bowl. Use two forks to shred it. Place beef back in the crock pot and add remaining 1/2 c. barbecue sauce; stir and heat for 15-20 more minutes, or until heated through.
- Place beef on hamburger buns and top with pickle slices. Serve and enjoy!