If you like chocolate, you have GOT to try these brownies. They are absolutely fabulous! My husband always picks these amazing Marshmallow Dream Bars for some kind of occasion. Father’s Day, his birthday dessert, a holiday treat…He loves them! They really are soooo good.
Keep in mind that these are super rich. You definitely want to cut them into bars! That just means more to come back and eat!!
Marshmallow Dream Bars
- stand mixer or electric hand mixer
- measuring spoons
- measuring cups
- 9x13 cake pan
- 1 1/2 qt saucepan
- 1 c butter, softened to room temperature
- 2 c sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 6 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 c flour
- 8 oz miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 c butter
- 1/3 c milk
- 1/4 c cocoa powder
- 1-2 c powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Cream together butter and sugar in a stand mixer or electric hand mixer. Add eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla and cocoa powder; mix together until combined. Add flour one cup at a time and mix until combined.
- Pour batter in a greased 9x13 pan and bake 30-35 minutes. Spread on miniature marshmallows and put back in the oven just long enough for the marshmallows to melt (about 3 minutes). Allow to cool completely before frosting.
- Heat butter, milk, and cocoa powder in a saucepan to a boil. Add the powdered sugar, starting with one cup, and add more till desired sweetness is reached.
- Pour over cooled brownies. Allow to cool before cutting and serving.
Looking for more fabulous brownie favorites? You don’t want to miss these!
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020
- Lemon Lush Dessert - April 22, 2020