These meatballs are great on top of spaghetti! They even work well as an appetizer or snack at a party with teriyaki or sweet ‘n sour sauce.
- In a large bowl combine egg, water, bread crumbs, onion, salt, and pepper. Add ground beef in chunks and mush with your hands to combine.
- Form into meatballs about 1″ in diameter and place on a broiler pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until no longer pink in the middle.
- If not using immediately, cool and freeze.
*Instead of a broiler pan, I sprayed a cookie cooling rack with nonstick cooking spray on a cookie sheet and baked the meatballs on that.
**I didn’t have any minced onion on hand so I sprinkled a little onion salt.
- Microwave Single-Serve Bread Pudding - June 8, 2020
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020