- Combine all ingredients but the butter in a mixer.
- Add the diced butter and blend till the butter chunks are the size of peas..
- Press the mixture between your fingers to mix the rest of the way. Set aside.
- Boil the peaches for one minute in a large pot (poaching). Place them in a bowl of ice water so the peels will come off easier.
- Remove the peels and slice the peaches in eight wedges each into a separate bowl. Squeeze lemon juice over the peaches.
- Add the blueberries with the peaches and gently mix together. Then add the sugar and flour. Gently mix.
- Place fruit mix in a 9 x 13 pan or six large ramikens. (If using a metal pan, be sure to spray it with nonstick spray.) Sprinkle crumble over the fruit to cover.
- Bake 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
*Remember that you can do this with any kind of fruit you want! Strawberries and bananas go great together. A good fall combination would be apples, pears, and cranberries.
**This dish can be pretty liquidy. Add a little more flour if desired, or put the fruit in individual ramikens as suggested above.
- Microwave Single-Serve Bread Pudding - June 8, 2020
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020