A copycat version of Chili’s most popular appetizer is so easy to make at home! You only need a few ingredients to make Copycat Chili’s Skillet Queso.
It’s time for another week of copycat recipes! Last year’s group of copycat recipes did so well I HAD to do it again. Who doesn’t love a good copycat restaurant recipe?!
I come from a family of chips and queso eaters. If we’re at a restaurant with chips and queso on the menu, we order it. One of our very favorites is the chips and queso appetizer at Chili’s. And I’m so excited that we can eat it whenever we darn well please right in our very own kitchen! And it’s so easy, too.
Copycat Chili's Skillet Queso
- 1 16 oz block Velveeta cheese
- 1 15 oz can Hormel no bean chili
- 1 c milk
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- tortilla chips to serve
- Place all ingredients in a sauce pan and heat over medium. Stir and heat until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth. Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Kitchen tools and gadgets needed for this recipe:
We love copycat recipes! Here are a few more of our favorites…
This post contains affiliate links. I include these links to help you find the products that I used in the recipe. If you purchase an item from the link, I will receive a small commission helping keep my recipes free for you. Thank you for your support!
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting - February 12, 2020
- Homemade Dipped Oreos for Valentine’s Day - February 7, 2020
- Rudolph and Friends Christmas Cupcakes - December 17, 2019