I have a super simple valentine idea that the kids will love! Here’s all you’ll need:
- small boxes of cereal (usually found in a pack of 8)
- plastic spoons
- bakers twine, or something to tie the spoon to the cereal
- FREE printable tags
And that’s it! So easy and really quick to put together. My son couldn’t decide between these cereal boxes, these applesauce valentines or this soda valentine, so we’ll see what his final decision is come the week of Valentine’s Day!
Click HERE to download these FREE printable tags! Includes a sheet of 8 tags.
Check out these 60 fun valentine ideas below!
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021
- S’more Cookies - August 11, 2021