This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #STOUFFERSGOODNESS #CollectiveBias
Crispy garlic bread is topped with tomatoes and basil tossed with olive oil and garlic. Bruschetta Bread is an Italian classic and perfect as a side dish or appetizer!
When it comes to eating lasagna, my kids are in pure heaven. Over the weekend we baked a Family Size STOUFFER’S® Meat Lovers Lasagna and made a classic Bruschetta Bread to go along with it. When I set the kids’ plates in front of them, their eyes got all kinds of wide. My oldest yelled, “It’s masagna!” Dinner was definitely a success that night!
We rely on this part of the freezer section at Walmart on a regular basis. We were really excited to try STOUFFER’S® Meat Lovers Lasagna this time!
The same lasagna we know and love, now also with Italian sausage and pepperoni. We loved this lasagna! The kids thought it was pretty cool that it had pepperoni.
Doesn’t that looks so yummy? We hardly had any leftovers because the kids all wanted seconds!
We made a really yummy and easy Bruschetta Bread to go with our Family Size STOUFFER’S® Meat Lovers Lasagna. There’s nothing like a piece of crispy garlic bread topped with fresh tomatoes to go with a hearty lasagna! The most time consuming part of this recipe is cutting the tomatoes. That step can even be done in advance. You can make the bruschetta and put it in the fridge until you need it. Pretty convenient!
- 6 roma tomatoes
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tsp. pure olive oil
- 6 basil leaves plus extra for garnish
- 1 loaf french bread
- 1/2 c. butter softened
- 3 tsp. garlic powder
- Prepare bruschetta by quartering tomatoes and removing the juicy center. Slice each section into small pieces. Place tomatoes in a medium bowl.
- Roll 6 basil leaves and slice into small strands. Add basil to tomatoes. Pour olive oil and minced garlic into the same bowl and stir together. Cover and place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Prepare garlic bread by slicing french bread loaf into 12 slices. Combine softened butter and garlic powder to make a garlic butter. Spread butter over each slice of bread.
- Place bread on a cookie sheet and bake 10 min. at 375°, or until light golden brown and crispy. Carefully remove from oven and top each piece with bruschetta mixture. Serve with STOUFFER’S® Meat Lovers Lasagna.
I can’t wait to make this meal again! It’s such a perfect family meal for any night of the week. Pick up these ingredients along with a Family Size STOUFFER’S® Meat Lovers Lasagna and gather around the goodness of STOUFFER’S®.
Join Ibotta and $2.00 off STOUFFER’S® entrees!
What will you pair with STOUFFER’S® Meat Lovers Lasagna?
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021
- S’more Cookies - August 11, 2021