Pizza night just got even more fun! Garlic cheese bombs are the perfect side dish for pizza and pasta.
Here’s a tasty and super easy side dish for pizza night, spaghetti night, or pretty much every night! Garlic rolls are stuffed full of mozzarella cheese and baked to golden yumminess. **Make sure you don’t under bake these cheese bombs. A nice golden brown is what you want.**
Garlic Cheese Bombs
- 24 frozen Rhodes dinner rolls
- 1 lb. mozzarella cheese brick
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese optional
- Place 24 Rhodes frozen dinner rolls onto a cookie sheet or other clean surface. Cover with plastic wrap and let thaw for about 2 1/2 hours, or until soft and no longer frozen.
- Cut 24 cubes of mozzarella cheese. Cut them as small or large as you'd like, depending on cheesiness preference.
- Place butter in a small microwave-safe bowl. Cover and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds, or until melted. Add garlic powder, dried parsley, and Parmesan cheese.
- Flatten each thawed roll and wrap completely around a cube of cheese so you can't see it. Stack the rolls in a greased bundt pan and brush with garlic butter. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise for another 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes, or until dark golden brown. Cover with foil last 15 minutes of baking. Do not under bake or the rolls with be doughy.
- When it's time to serve, either invert the pan and slide the bombs out onto a plate, or pull them directly out of the pan individually without flipping. Serve with pizza sauce or marinara sauce.
Kitchen tools and gadgets needed for this recipe:
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2023
- The Very Best Appetizers for New Year’s Eve - December 17, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021