I have a super simple valentine idea that the kids will love! Here’s all you’ll need:
- small boxes of cereal (usually found in a pack of 8)
- plastic spoons
- bakers twine, or something to tie the spoon to the cereal
- FREE printable tags
And that’s it! So easy and really quick to put together. My son couldn’t decide between these cereal boxes or this soda valentine, so we’ll see what his final decision is come the week of Valentine’s Day!
Click HERE to download these FREE printable tags! Includes a sheet of 8 tags.
Check out these 60 fun valentine ideas below!
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Rudolph and Friends Christmas Cupcakes - December 17, 2019
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting for Beginners Recipe - November 6, 2019
- Friends TV Show Cupcakes and Toppers - September 22, 2019