Before summer flies right over our heads and fall appears, here is another tasty summer beverage that is perfect for these hot days. This Watermelon Frosty is super simple and super refreshing. And completely guilt free! Even better! I'll take two, please.
Watermelon Frosty (serves 4)
Mel's Kitchen Cafe
- 2 c. frozen watermelon cubes or chunks
- 1/2 frozen banana (Have a banana or two about to go bad? Slice them up, put them in baggies, and pop them in the freezer for frozen drinks and smoothies!)
- 1/2 c. water, plus a little extra if needed
- juice of 1/2 lemon or lime
- 1-2 Tbsp. maple syrup or honey, for sweetening
Serve immediately and in frosted glasses, if desired!