Pumpkin and white chocolate combine to make a creamy fall fudge that every Thanksgiving dessert table needs! This fudge is absolutely decadent and so delicious.
It’s National Pumpkin Day! Talk about a perfect food holiday for this time of year. There seem to be all kinds of different pumpkin recipes out there. Have you given pumpkin fudge a try? This fudge is so tasty and perfectly soft. The recipe includes white chocolate chips, one of my favorite things to have with pumpkin.
This is a great treat to serve on Thanksgiving day. Just one little piece of this fudge tastes like a bite of fall. It’s so creamy, decadent, and fabulous!
White Chocolate Pumpkin Fudge
- 3 c. sugar
- 1 c. butter melted
- 1 c. evaporated milk
- 1 c. pure canned pumpkin NOT pumpkin pie mix
- 2 Tbsp karo syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 12oz package white chocolate chips
- 1 7oz container marshmallow fluff
- Place foil in a 9x13 pan and lightly grease with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine sugar, melted butter, evaporated milk, pumpkin, and karo syrup in a large pot. Heat over medium-high until mixture comes to a boil, stirring continually. Continue to stir for 12 more minutes to cook.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla, white chocolate chips, and marshmallow fluff. Mix well to combine.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Allow to cool for at least 2 hours before cutting.
And because it’s a food holiday, I’m joining forces with some of my blogging friends to give you 29 recipes using pumpkin. You’re going to be set and then some for Thanksgiving!
Pumpkin Bread from Ashlee Marie
Pumpkin Kiss Cookies from Jamie Cooks It Up!
Pumpkin Bran Muffins from Happy Food Healthy Life
White Chocolate Pumpkin Fudge from Cupcake Diaries
Pumpkin Brown Sugar Pecan Pancakes from Real Mom Kitchen
Pumpkin Pudding Cake from Butter with a Side of Bread
Pumpkin Pasta Alfredo from Tried and Tasty
White Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies from Creations by Kara
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits from Like Mother Like Daughter
Pumpkin Risotto from Ashlee Marie
Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting from Cupcake Diaries
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars from Butter with a Side of Bread
Pumpkin Mousse Tortilla Cups from Tried and Tasty
Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Rolls from Like Mother Like Daughter
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Coffee Cake from Creations by Kara
Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal from Jamie Cooks It Up!
Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream from Happy Food Healthy Life
Pumpkin Cake with Caramel Cider Sauce from Real Mom Kitchen
Pumpkin Blondies from Ashlee Marie
Pumpkin Spice Krispy Treats from Cupcake Diaries
Pumpkin Pie Dip from Butter with a Side of Bread
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Icebox Cake from Tried and Tasty
Pumpkin Pie from Like Mother Like Daughter
White Chocolate Pumpkin Scones from Creations by Kara
3-Ingredient Pumpkin Doughnuts from Real Mom Kitchen
Pumpkin Spice Donut Holes from Cupcake Diaries
Pumpkin Banana Cake from Cupcake Diaries
Cinnamon Chip Pumpkin Bread from Creations by Kara
Pumpkin Whoopie Pies from Jamie Cooks It Up!
- Microwave Single-Serve Bread Pudding - June 8, 2020
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020