Way back in March we celebrated my son’s 2nd birthday with a Toy Story 3 party. He still LOVES all things Toy Story so we thought he would really enjoy having a birthday party with that theme. (He got Toy Story 3 on blu-ray for Christmas last year and has since worn it out. This is true for his Toy Story and Toy Story 2 dvd’s that I bought years ago. I think I know what Santa should bring this year!)
We came from out of town to have our son’s birthday party with family so we didn’t want to go too crazy with everything. You will find that the party was simple with a few pops here and there. I hope there is something here that will inspire you for your Toy Story 3 party! (All ideas can be adapted for a regular Toy Story party.)
Here’s what we did for the party:
- I made a little print with Woody, Buzz, and Jessie that said, “Happy Birthday, Brycen!” and put it in a white frame.
- For dessert we had cupcakes with a different character from the movie placed on top.
- For dinner we had “Pizza Planet” pizza (also known as Papa Murphy’s Take and Bake) with green salad on Toy Story plates. The plates and red table cloth were from Zurchers.
- The drinks were just some of my family’s favorite sodas served in some brightly-colored plastic cups from Walmart.
Our nieces and nephews on my husband’s side range in age from 20 months up to 10 years old. Perfect bunch for some party games! Five of the kids (excluding Brycen) were able to come to his party. I made simple loot bags with brown paper bags and a different Toy Story 3 sticker on the front of each one for the kids to take their prizes home. (These stickers were a lucky find at my kids’ pediatrician’s office, heading out the door after Brycen’s appointment just days before the party. They worked perfectly!)
The kids got to help with the next game by coloring pictures of characters from the movie. I found these coloring pages on various websites and did a general Google search to find them and print them.
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting - February 12, 2020
- Homemade Dipped Oreos for Valentine’s Day - February 7, 2020
- Rudolph and Friends Christmas Cupcakes - December 17, 2019