We bought quite the bag of chicken at Costco last week and now we’re on a major chicken kick! Can I just say, the bag of frozen chicken breasts at Costco is WONDERFUL! Each chicken breast is trimmed and individually wrapped, and they’re all the same size. It’s a little more pricey than say a bag of frozen chicken breasts at Walmart, but the cost is definitely worth it. (By the way, that Costco plug was all me! They didn’t cut me a check to say that!) 🙂
This is one of three chicken recipes (so far, that is) that I’ll be sharing with you over the next couple of weeks, and so far we have loved each recipe we’ve tried. I love finding easy chicken recipes.
I’ve always really liked Balsamic Chicken but haven’t ever tried making it at home, until I found this recipe. I love how easy it is to make and that it has a good amount of flavor. There are a couple of different options for this particular version and I’ll share both so you can decide which one you like better! This is also a low-calorie recipe.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 c. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 c. Italian dressing
- 3 cloves of garlic minced (or 1 1/2 tsp if you’re using jarred minced garlic)
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- salt and pepper
- Place chicken in a plastic Ziploc bag. Combine dressing, garlic, and red pepper then pour it over the chicken. Seal up the bag and keep it in the fridge for 1-4 hours. (The longer the better!)
- Remove the chicken from the bag and place in a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the rest of the marinade over the chicken. Cover with tin foil and bake for 20-25 minutes at 400°.
- To grill: Grill over medium heat for about 5-7 minutes on each side.
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Orange Julius (Just Like the Mall!) - April 29, 2020
- 10+ Fun Summer Beverage Recipe Ideas (Kid-Friendly!) - April 24, 2020
- Lemon Lush Dessert - April 22, 2020