- use a can opener
- grate cheese
- brown ground beef
Seriously so easy!
Incredibly Easy Taco Soup
- 1/2 – 3/4lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 1 small can chopped green chiles
- grated cheddar cheese
- 1 regular-sized bag of Fritos or corn chips
- Brown the ground beef in a saute pan; drain. Add about 1/3 of the taco seasoning packet to the beef and mix.
- In a large pot, combine remaining taco seasoning, diced tomatoes, black beans, whole kernel corn, and chopped green chilies. Liquid and all!
- Add the ground beef to the pot mixture and stir well. To serve, add chips to the bottom of bowls and pour soup over them. Sprinkle cheese over the soup and enjoy!
I am officially hungry.
We love soup at our house! Here are a couple more of our favorites…