Chewy Chocolatey Homemade Brownies
- 2 c. sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 c. butter melted (or 1 c. applesauce, for lighter brownies)
- 6 T. cocoa
- 2 c. flour
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 c. nuts optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Cream together butter and sugar in a stand mixer or electric hand mixer. Add eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla and cocoa. Mix together until combined.
- Add flour one cup at a time and mix until combined. Stir in the nuts with a wooden spoon.
- Pour batter in a greased 9x13 pan and bake 30-35 minutes.
Kitchen tools and gadgets needed for this recipe:
Looking for another brownie favorite? Try these amazing Lunch Lady Brownies!