This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SunsOutSpoonsOut #CollectiveBias
I’ve always said that if I could only have one dessert ever again, it would be a brownie with ice cream. This dessert brings both of those things together into one decadent treat! I can’t think of anything else I would want to indulge in for dessert this summer. This treat features a delicious layer of creamy Blue Bunny ice cream.
I’m sure the shoppers at Walmart thought we were a little nuts with how long we stood in front of the Blue Bunny display. The kids and I carefully combed over each flavor and read the description on the front so we could make a decision.
My three year old got his love for chocolate from me. I knew what Blue Bunny ice cream I wanted for this dessert and I wasn’t at all surprised when he chose the same one! Super Fudge Brownie was something these chocolate lovers couldn’t pass up.
This dessert is as easy as baking the brownies and layering with ice cream and whipped topping.
I’ll be honest though. I kind of wanted to stop at this step. I love the little brownie chunks throughout the ice cream. Where’s a spoon?
Doesn’t that look fabulous? This is the perfect summer dessert!
Super Fudge Brownie Ice Cream Squares
- 1 1.75 qt container Blue Bunny Super Fudge Brownie Ice Cream
- 1 8oz container whipped topping
- 1 c. mini chocolate chips
- milk chocolate shavings
For the Brownies:
- 2 c. sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 c. butter melted
- 6 T. cocoa
- 2 c. flour
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9x13 pan and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar in a stand mixer or electric hand mixer. Add eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla and cocoa; mix together until combined.
- Add flour one cup at a time and mix until combined.
- Pour batter in a greased 9x13 pan and bake 25-30 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Remove ice cream from freezer and let sit out for 30 minutes to soften. Place entire contents of ice cream carton over brownies and spread evenly. Cover and place in the freezer so ice cream can re-freeze.
- Spread whipped topping over ice cream. Add mini chocolate chips and milk chocolate shavings. Cover and set back in the freezer for 2-3 hours, depending on how hard you want your whipped topping to be. Cut into 20-24 squares. Enjoy!
If you’re headed to Walmart over the next few days, be sure to check out the Blue Bunny demo from 7/16-7/19, featuring Blue Bunny Premium Vanilla ice cream and Walmart Produce fresh peaches! Doesn’t that sound like a heavenly combo? Check out the Demo List to find out if this demo is coming to a store near you!