Happy National Ice Cream Day! I hope you plan on celebrating this food holiday in a BIG way. I’ll be celebrating with a bowl of this incredibly easy and delicious mint chocolate chip ice cream!
Every since I was a kid I’ve loved mint chocolate chip the very most. I order it whenever it’s available at ice cream shops. Yummy! I was thrilled when we made this no churn version at home and it tasted just like we bought it.
No churn ice cream is super easy to make. Especially since you don’t need an ice cream maker to make it! If you love mint chocolate chip ice cream like I do, you’re going to love this recipe.
No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 c. miniature chocolate chips plus extra for the top
- 2 tsp. mint extract to taste
- 5 drops green food coloring
- Place whipping cream into the bowl of an electric mixer. Beat on high for two minutes, or until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl combine sweetened condensed milk, food coloring, mint extract, and chocolate chips. Use less mint extract if you prefer a lighter mint flavor. Gently fold this mixture in with the whipping cream till combined.
- Pour mixture into a large bread pan (at least 1.5 qt). Sprinkle more chocolate chips over top. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze 8 hours or overnight. Serve and enjoy!
And because it’s a national food holiday, I’ve joined again with some of my blogger friends to give you loads more delicious ice cream recipes! This is one of my favorite round ups to date. Enjoy making your way through this list!
No Churn Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream from Like Mother Like Daughter
White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Ice Cream from Creations by Kara
Cheesecake Ice Cream from Ashlee Marie
No Churn Turtle Ice Cream from Summer Scraps
Easy Oreo Ice Cream Cake from Butter with a Side of Bread
Rhubarb Anise Dairy-Free Ice Cream from Happy Food Healthy Life
No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream from Cupcake Diaries
No Churn Neapolitan Ice Cream from Tried and Tasty
Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream from Jamie Cooks It Up!
Coconut Almond Ice Cream Squares from Real Mom Kitchen
Here are 17 more ice cream favorites!
Super Fudge Ice Cream Brownie Squares
Toasted Marshmallow Ice Cream
Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
No Churn Key Lime Pie Ice Cream
Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
Nutty Salted Caramel Coconut Ice Cream
Homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches
Coconut Ice Cream (Almond Joy Sundae)
S’more Ice Cream
Cinnamon Ice Cream
No Churn Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Cherry Chocolate Ice Cream
Milky Way Ice Cream
Banana Split Ice Cream Dessert
Homemade Vegan Strawberry Ice Cream
Vanilla Raspberry Ice Cream Dessert
Peanutty Coconut Vanilla Ice Cream with Fudge Ripple
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021
- S’more Cookies - August 11, 2021