The ooey gooey goodness of a s’more mixed up in a cool and creamy milkshake! Such a yummy treat for the summer.
You’re getting all the flavors of a fabulous s’more in this milkshake. Marshmallow, chocolate, graham crackers…the gang’s all here! This is a perfect treat to enjoy on a hot summer day. And with National S’more Day just around the corner, this is the perfect treat to celebrate!
- 1 qt. vanilla ice cream
- 1 Hershey chocolate bar each piece cut into three pieces
- 1 7oz container marshmallow creme
- 1 graham cracker crushed up
- 1/4 c. milk
- chocolate syrup
- Reddi Whip
- 4 glasses
- Place ice cream in a BlendTec blender. Pour marshmallow creme over top; add milk. (Leave milk out for a thicker milkshake.)
- Blend together well and pour into four glasses. Place about 8 pieces of chocolate in each glass. Top with Reddi Whip, drizzled chocolate syrup, and crushed up graham crackers. Serve and enjoy!
You can make all the s’more milkshakes you want with a beautiful new Blendtec Designer 675 blender! And you can make an individual milkshake with the Twister Jar. These are some seriously amazing kitchen gadgets that you can use for so many things. Check out Blendtec’s website for tons of recipe ideas! Enter to win this amazing combo (valued at $660!) by filling out the Rafflecopter below. The more you fill out, the better your chances of winning! Giveaway ends 7/20.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2023
- The Very Best Appetizers for New Year’s Eve - December 17, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021