I love a good side dish with my steak, burger, chicken, etc. Especially when that side dish is super easy to make! These rosemary chips have a great flavor and they’re baked, not fried. Even better!
- 1 1/2 pounds thinly sliced russet potatoes
- 2 tsp chopped rosemary
- 1 grated garlic clove
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- pinch of cayenne
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees. Toss the sliced potatoes with all ingredients (except for the salt) and spread the potatoes on a baking sheet. Roast until golden, about 20 minutes.
- Flip the potatoes and cook until golden and crisp, about 8 more minutes. Season with salt.
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2023
- The Very Best Appetizers for New Year’s Eve - December 17, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021