It’s me again! I get to share two recipes during the series this year. Today I’m sharing a cookie recipe that will change the way you look at peanut butter cookies. Not just because of the fact that they look like they have a spider stuck to the top. The combination of chewy peanut butter cookie with that Reese’s peanut butter cup is insane. I’ll be making these cookies all year round for that reason!
Peanut Butter Cup Spider Cookies
- 3/4 c. butter softened
- 1 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 1/2 c. flour
- Cream together butter, peanut butter, sugar, vanilla, eggs, and brown sugar in a stand mixer.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together baking soda and flour; slowly add to peanut butter mixture.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls and place on a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes at 375°.
- While cookies are baking, unwrap enough Reese's Peanut Butter Cup miniatures for each cookie. Remove cookies from oven and allow to cool for two minutes. Lightly press a peanut butter cup upside down on each cookie. Remove from cookie sheet and place on a cooling rack.
This recipe is part of “30 Days of Halloween” 2015 here at Cupcake Diaries!
Come back tomorrow for a refreshingly spooky treat.
Latest posts by Alli (see all)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting - February 12, 2020
- Homemade Dipped Oreos for Valentine’s Day - February 7, 2020
- Rudolph and Friends Christmas Cupcakes - December 17, 2019