The kids are going to love helping put together these Ice Cream Cone Easter Baskets! They’re so colorful and fun. Perfect for a party or Easter place settings.
Easter is fast approaching! These Ice Cream Cone Easter Baskets are sure to be a hit with the little ones, and a bright and colorful touch to your table décor. Let’s face it. These would be fun for the adults to make, too!
Gather together your supplies to get started: ice cream cones, Easter candy, colorful licorice, and a knife.
Use a knife to carefully cut a hole in the opposite sides of the ice cream cone large enough to insert the ends of the licorice. Ice cream cones are really thin so it won’t take much force to cut the holes.
Place the ends of a piece of licorice into the holes and add the candy. Super easy and so much fun!
Ice Cream Cone Easter Baskets
- standard ice cream cones
- Easter candy
- colorful licorice
- Carefully cut holes in the sides of each ice cream cone large enough to fit the ends of a piece of licorice. Add licorice to form the basket handle.
- Place Easter candy in the cones. Have the kids make them at a party or place at each plate for place settings at Easter dinner.
This idea comes from Good HouseKeeping
Looking for more Easter treat ideas? Here are some of my favorites…
- The Very Best Appetizers for New Year’s Eve - December 17, 2022
- 14 Days of Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Tags - January 20, 2022
- Black and White Spider Web Cupcakes - September 10, 2021